Our group is all about people and creating better futures. With bushfires currently blazing across NSW, VIC and SA, we all have a part to play to help those who’ve lost their homes, communities and wildlife struggling. During these devastating fires we plan to be part of the effort to support those affected in three ways.
- By encouraging our staff to use their volunteer day to support the fire relief efforts at a local level.
- By donating an amount for each of the thousands of normal business referrals we receive to the NSW Rural Fire Service throughout January.
- By encouraging our own staff to make a donation which we will match.
To make a donation directly to the Rural Fire Service, visit www.rfs.nsw.gov.au/
Be well at work
Established in 1998, Rehab Management is an award-winning, nationally accredited and industry-leading Occupational Rehabilitation and corporate health services provider.
Our multidisciplinary team delivers a wide range of client-centric, tailored services to people with injury, illness or disability and integrated rehabilitation and workplace health solutions.
- Occupational rehabilitation
- Return-to-work and career transitioning
- Injury prevention and management
- Ergonomics and manual handling
- Psychological and physical health and wellbeing.