Rehab Management as part of the Arriba Group adheres to the following quality policy:
The Arriba Group is committed to consistently providing a high standard of services, based on best practice principles, that meet contractual and legislative requirements within the scope of our services.
The Arriba Group hold quality as a key factor in achieving success in everything we do, which is why we have instilled quality as a core value, as an ongoing strategic goal, and implemented a robust quality management system (QMS) to support the Arriba Group in consistently achieving quality outcomes for our stakeholders and our organisation.
To encourage ongoing best practice and quality services and operations, the Arriba Group has implemented an ongoing review of our practices, through our QMS to address potentially emerging risks in performance and to review opportunities for continual improvement.
An integral factor in the Arriba Group’s ability to achieve high quality services, is our strong customer focus. The Arriba Group hold customer satisfaction in high regards, as a key driver that guides our service practices. We understand the value in listening and acting on customer feedback to enhance the delivery of our services. This Quality Policy demonstrates our dedication to delivering high customer satisfaction through our innovative strategies, continuous improvement initiatives, internal systems, processes and policies, which in turn assists the Arriba Group to achieve ongoing satisfaction with our services provided to all stakeholders.
This commitment is driven by a determination to achieve the following outcomes through the delivery of our services:
- Empower and enable our clients to engage in vocational activities and actively participate in the workforce within their capabilities and interests;
- Empower and enable our clients to engage in activities and actively participate in the community within their capabilities, interests and service goals.
- Safely return or remain at work
To ensure we achieve our quality objectives, the Arriba Group has adopted the following policy principles:
- All employees shall be committed to the effective and efficient implementation, management and improvement of quality and performance in service delivery and our operations.
- All quality system documentation is regularly reviewed to ensure that existing policies, procedures and practices are suitable, remain relevant to the scope of services offered and ensure that we are capable of meeting specified contractual, legislative and industry requirements.
- The necessary training is provided to all employees and contractors, at induction and ongoing, to ensure understanding and compliance with our QMS requirements.
- All products and services delivered will meet or exceed customer contractual requirements and will (as a minimum) meet all legislative, regulatory and principles relevant to the industries we operate in.