A return to work (RTW) plan is developed to help an injured worker stay at work or return to their pre-injury work duties. In the health care industry, RTW plans are done by a rehabilitation consultant. The aim is to create a simple plan to help an injured worker return to work in the most efficient and safe way possible.
Author: Madeline Storey
For 20 years Rehab Management has helped people like you around Australia to gain and maintain meaningful employment
- What is a Return to Work (RTW) plan?
- Meet Dominique, our Senior Rehabilitation Consultant helping the fight against Neuroblastoma one step at a time.
- How one Rehab Management employee is breaking down gender stereotypes in the workplace
- Improve your business by investing in mental health
- BusyBeans: making coffee, changing lives