At Rehab Management, we always put people first, and this is reflected in our commitment to hiring, recognising and rewarding individuals who support our values.
Our aim is to foster an energised workplace so we can deliver excellent outcomes for all our customers. We have over 48 locations across Australia, so wherever you are based, we will not be too far.
Are you looking at your next opportunity to join a dynamic, people focused organisation?
Who We Are
With over 220 staff and growing, we offer a range of learning opportunities to support the continuing professional development of our teams. By valuing and respecting the professionalism, contributions, and aspirations of each employee, we seek to promote and maintain a motivated, client-focused workplace culture, based on quality conversations about workplace practices, continual improvement and innovation.
We are always looking for like-minded, passionate people to join us. If you are looking for a new opportunity in an innovative and progressive company recently awarded AFR Boss Best places to work (placed 2nd in the Health care sector), contact us today.
We deliver exceptional customer service for all those we deal with.
Putting people first. People are the core of everything we do.
Our solutions measure and deliver proven outcomes.
We challenge and disrupt to drive purpose-driven innovation.
Dynamic and agile
Forward-thinking keeps us ahead of the pack; we build fast, learn fast, adapt fast.
Our Employee Benefits
- Flexibility provided in working arrangements, times and locations
- ADF reservist leave
- YouDays – 4 additional leave days per year to focus on health and wellbeing, family, friends or just ‘you’
- 1 day to give back’ – a volunteer day to support local charity or organisation of your choice
- Ability to move locations
We offer structured career progression and succession planning with formal training along the way to help you achieve your goals.
All of our employees are offered:
- Attractive salary packaging
- Novated leases
- Salary sacrifice
- A bonus structure for all positions
- Access to your pay as you earn it (EARND)
- Recruitment referral bonuses supporting our objective of hiring the best
Rewards & Recognition
Some of our rewards and recognition schemes include:
- Employee recognition
- Annual and quarterly value recognition rewards
- Peer to peer recognition through our Health and Wellbeing platform Gracias
- Long service and work anniversary awards
Health & Wellbeing
The health and wellbeing of our staff is of utmost importance and we are delighted to offer a comprehensive rewards and benefits program called Gracias.
- Employee discounts including access to discount on shopping, petrol and groceries
- Employee wellbeing – courses ranging from mindset coaching, healthy recipes, to exercise videos
- Free weekly fitness sessions at work including yoga and general exercise classes
- Personal financial support – free seminars and information on topics ranging from your superannuation, your credit health to buying your first home
- Employee Assistance programs (EAP)
Learning & Development
We also encourage learning and development, so you feel you are making progress in your career. Our program includes:
- A detailed induction period
- An annual PD allowance
- Quarterly two-way reviews
- A dedicated learning and development manager to support wholistic learning
- Supporting new graduates through the RM Academy
From senior management down, we maintain a motivated, client-focused workplace culture, based on quality, achievement, continuous improvement, and innovation.
At Rehab Management you will also find:
- A respectful workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. Rehab Management was awarded in April 2021 AFR Boss Best Places to Work (2nd in the Health Care sector).
- National footprint with a local focus and community connections
- High-performing teams with a laser focus on customer experience
- A concern for corporate social responsibility
- Ability to balance work and life with sustainable case loads
- Regular celebrations of milestones, initiatives and events
Most importantly we have fun along the way!
Meet Our RM People
Toby McGee -
Kate Johnson -
Work and Life Balance
Zac Ellerton -
Work and Life Balance
Work Hard Play Hard Laugh Hard
Types of Positions and Roles
At Rehab Management our fabulous team is made up of employment consultants and a range of Allied Health Professionals including:
- Occupational Therapists
- Rehabilitation Counsellors
- Exercise Physiologists
With the opportunity to work across a range of our service portfolios, including CTP (Motor Vehicle), Workers Compensation both at a state level and Federal level, Life insurance, Military, and Disability.
Our roles start at a graduate level, consultants, team leaders, account managers, area managers, state managers up to the leadership positions. This enables career growth and opportunity with the benefit of working in a multi-disciplined team.
Come Join Us At Rehab Management
If you have secured a job interview with us - congratulations! Here are some helpful tips on how to prepare for a successful meeting.
There are 48 Rehab Management offices based throughout Australia, so wherever you are based there is an opportunity to join the team. Click below to find your nearest location.