At Rehab Management people are at the centre of our business.
Rehab Management is privately owned and established for over 20 years and we’re passionate about staying that way as we head into an exciting and progressive future. We are an agile workforce with a strong focus on innovation & technology.
We’re committed to helping people return to work and gain independence but, to achieve that, we need Talented and dedicated professionals like you.
We are looking for a Manager with the ability to influence, support their staff, hold accountability and drive positive results.
About our Perks
- Excellent remuneration package –annual short term incentive
- Fully paid for monthly, quarterly and annual events (inc. team building exercises, Melbourne Cup Day, Christmas parties & loads more!)
- Investment in your personal career development & support from senior leadership team
- Annual external professional development allowance/ monthly internal training
- 4 days recreation leave
- Tailored learning and development frameworks for all levels
- Diverse, customer-led and energetic/fast-paced environment
- Flexible working arrangements and a focus on work/life balance
- Access to an external employee assistance program
- Paid volunteer leave , ADF reservist leave & annual flu shots
To be successful, you will need to be highly motivated, work in a collaborative style, be target orientated, ability to manage several tasks at once, love a challenge and enjoy working in a dynamic, fun, fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills & experience
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology, Physiotherapy, Psychology or Rehab Counselling
- Experience within occupational rehabilitation
- Lead, motivate and enhance the capacity of a team to deliver exceptional customer service
- Ability to create productive and influential relationships with peers, individuals and teams
- Ability to deal with pressure and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to support & coach staff to achieve continued professional growth and skills development
- Registration with relevant professional body (e.g. AHPRA, ESSA or ASORC)
- A passion for health and wellbeing, injury prevention and assisting people recover or return work
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- A current Australian driver licence
If you are the right person for this role, please hit the apply button. We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information and a confidential discussion please call Randall on 0438 781 879
Rehab Management is committed to the principles of Equal Employment OpportunityView Job Ad