At Rehab Management people are at the centre of our business.
Rehab Management is privately owned and established for over 20 years and we’re passionate about staying that way as we head into an exciting and progressive future. We are an agile workforce with a strong focus on innovation & technology.
We’re committed to helping people return to work and gain independence but, to achieve that, we are looking for Graduates with whom can bring energy, tenacity, resilience and dedication
About the Role
Reporting to the National IT Manager, the IT BA will collaborate with all entities stakeholders to plan, analyse, deliver & support technology initiatives and improvements across these functional
In these roles you will primarily be working in a busy and collaborative environment and be responsible for gathering high level requirements, liaising with stakeholders and working collaboratively in a tight knit project team.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- You will operate as the project lead on allocated initiatives, performing business analysis and solutions, delivery management and testing support
- Act as a business partner to the Operation functions to facilitate strategic planning, drive operational issue management and assist the PM Team in structuring, mobilising and managing the IT and Operation program portfolio to deliver business value
- Engage across the business on strategy and planning across key functional areas and act as the project manager as required for some initiatives.
- Design and support solutions that are fit for purpose which meet business and technology requirements
The ideal candidate must have:
- Tertiary qualification/s Information Technology, Computing, Engineering or a related discipline
- Demonstrated experience of 3 to 5+ years in a technical/IT BA role working primarily across the finance, Operation and IT domain, leading software and technology implementations
- Proven experience working with vendors and partners to drive performance, quality, efficiency and ongoing improvement
- Experienced in conducting workshops for requirements gathering including working with vendors and customers
- Proven track record delivering projects
- Demonstrated experience with requirements analysis and functional design techniques and tools (i.e. requirements modelling, use case modelling)
- Able to effectively work within, or lead, virtual, cross functional teams
- Demonstrated experience in managing change requirements
- Effective negotiation and influencing skills and excellent communication skills both written and verbal, including an ability to create and deliver relevant and engaging presentations at all levels
- Must be able to collaborate and consult – strong influencing and stakeholder engagement skill
- Any formal Business Analysis training and certification, and some basic SQL knowledge desirable
To find out more please call Randall on 0438 781 879 or click “apply” to send us your resume
Rehab Management is committed to the principles of Equal Employment OpportunityApply Now