At Rehab Management people are at the centre of our business.
Rehab Management is privately owned and established for over 20 years – and we’re passionate about staying that way as we head into an exciting and progressive future. We are an agile workforce with a strong focus on innovation & technology.
We’re committed to helping people return to work and gain independence but, to achieve that, we need Talented and dedicated professionals like you.
Reporting to the Head of Client Relations, the Client Relations Manager – Life is responsible for a combination of customer relationship management and new business, quality management, coaching and mentoring consultants, and company-wide strategic business planning and forecasting activities.
The Client Relations Manager – Life will support Group, State and Area Managers as well as front line staff to ensure service delivery meets KPIs including (but not limited to): customer SLAs, customer relationship outcomes, quality assurance, compliance with internal policies and procedures and service delivery outcomes.
In this position your responsibilities will be not limited to:
- Develop and implement tactical business plan to achieve financial revenue targets
- Mentoring and technical support to all nominated life insurance staff nationally
- Provide customer relation technical support to all staff managing life claims
- Assist with development of life insurance teams in each state: providing guidance, feedback and direction
- Grow revenue within the account to meet and exceed budget requirements
- Proactively identify opportunities for improving customer relationships
- Demonstrated Business Development & Account Management skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Life Insurance and consultancy services across both TDP and IP products and services
- Recognised tertiary qualifications in Allied Health (Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Rehabilitation Counselling or Psychology)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the field of Occupational Rehabilitation/Injury Management
- Knowledge/experience of other state schemes (desirable)
- Project management skills
- Strategic and National experience and mindset (cross border referrals and tenders)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in client relations, operational, account and project management
- Excellent decision making, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent management and organisational skills
You will be driven, self-motivated and have exceptionally good communication skills, both written and verbal with a high attention to detail, strong customer service focus and business development experience with insurers.
For more information please call Randall on 0438 781 879
Rehab Management is committed to the principles of Equal Employment OpportunityApply Now