At Rehab Management people are at the center of our business.
Rehab Management is privately owned and established for over 20 years – and we’re passionate about staying that way as we head into an exciting and progressive future. We are an agile workforce with a strong focus on innovation & technology.
As a Rehabilitation Contractor you will be passionate about helping injured or ill people recover or return to work. This is an exciting role for someone looking for flexibility and autonomy in an innovative work environment.
You will be a passionate and energetic professional, with strong report writing skills. You will be confident in your abilities, have a personable approach and use initiative to problem-solve, achieve quality outcomes for our clients and provide services and expertise across a variety of portfolios.
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology or Physiotherapy
- Registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency) or ESSA (Exercise and Sports
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- A passion for health and wellbeing, injury prevention and assisting people recover or return to work
- The ability to work autonomously
- Experience in occupational rehabilitation
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and report writing skills
- Strong stakeholder relationship building experience and skills
- A current Australian driver’s licence and your own transport
- ABN and relevant insurances (professional indemnity and public liability)
What we offer
Rehab Management is a diverse, supportive and energetic place to work. We offer an opportunity to work autonomously as a contractor with the support of our highly experienced, multidisciplinary team of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Nurses, Psychologists, Rehabilitation Counsellors and Employment Consultants.
If you are the right person for this role, please hit the apply button. We look forward to hearing from you!. For a confidential discussion or further information please contact Randall on 0438 781 879.
Rehab Management is committed to the principles of Equal Employment OpportunityApply Now