At Rehab Management people are at the centre of our business.
Rehab Management has been helping people get back to work with health and wellbeing solutions for over 21 years. Our clients include a range of ASX listed companies and Government agencies. Our group comprises three organisations – Rehab Management; workplace health and rehabilitation, AimBig Employment; disability employment and LiveBig; therapy services to NDIS, each supporting the group’s commitment to helping people to live their best and most meaningful lives.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced digital marketing professional to join our Marketing and Communications team. Based in Sydney CBD, you would develop the setting of the system and implementation of digital marketing strategies to align with the business requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of targeted campaigns across digital and social channels including SEO, SEM, display, content, social and eDM – Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn campaign management and reporting essential
- Management of the websites and digital platforms
- Analyse campaign performance to drive ROI, using tools such as Google Analytics regular reporting for decision making
- Build out the business capability to support marketing automation
- Gather sound knowledge of the market and leverage data for segmentation and targeting
- Maintain relationships with key external suppliers and agencies
- Leverage your communication skills to produce creative briefs and work with various teams to develop marketing outputs across multiple other channels
- Marketing or related qualification with 5+ years’ related experience
- Demonstrated know-how across common digital marketing channels (paid and organic) including: social, SEM, PPC, eDM, affiliate, banner/display
- Strong analytical approach to measurement and ROI
- Experience in setting up systems to support marketing automation
- An eye for design and demonstrated skills across Adobe CS
- Understanding web design and optimisation. Including experience with CMS systems
- Outstanding time management, project management and organisational skills
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and oral are a must
- An attitude of challenging the status quo
If you are ready to build out best practice approach to groups digital marketing and have the skills and experience described above, please apply today to join our innovative organisation. If you are the right person for this role, please hit the apply button. We look forward to hearing from you!
Rehab Management is an EEO employer and promotes diversity in the workplace.Apply Now