A little about us
At Rehab Management, people are at the centre of our business. We help them achieve their best outcomes through innovation, dedication and best practice. We are looking for new talent to support our vision to be the number one and nation-wide market leader in occupational rehabilitation and provider of choice to our customers and people. With a focus on people, teamwork and quality outcomes, we continue to grow and succeed in helping people to live their best
About our Perks
- Excellent remuneration package – bonus on base + referral and talent bonuses, half yearly salary reviews
- Fully paid for monthly, quarterly and annual events (inc. team building exercises, Melbourne Cup Day, Christmas parties & loads more!)
- Hands-on training approach from our industry leaders
- Investment in your personal career development with a comprehensive succession plan
- Latest technology (Phone and laptop) and web-connectivity / cloud platform for work flexibility
- Annual external professional development allowance/ monthly internal training
- Recreation leave
- Tailored learning and development frameworks for all levels
- Diverse, customer-led and energetic/fast-paced environment
- Flexible working arrangements and a focus on work/life balance
- Access to an external employee assistance program
- Annual flu shots
- Access to Novated lease
A little about you
As an Employment Consultant you will be passionate about helping injured or ill people recover or return to work.
Like our top performers, you will be a passionate and energetic professional, with strong communication skills. You will be confident in your abilities, have a personable approach and use initiative to problem-solve, achieve quality outcomes for our clients and build strong stakeholder relationships.
We are seeking an experienced Employment Consultant to join our growing Geelong team.
Working within a multi-disciplinary team, you will work closely with injured clients or people with a disability to find them suitable employment.
This will be accomplished by:
- Engaging injured workers to identify their strengths and attributes;
- Quality resume development;
- Running structured job search programs, including training in job search skills development;
- Matching clients to suitable vacancies and assisting job applications;
- Sourcing training opportunities;
- Marketing clients to potential employers via the hidden job market;
- Conducting and reporting on labour market research;
- Sourcing and monitoring work trial opportunities;
- Monitoring clients post placement to ensure success.
Essential skills and experience
- Minimum 1 year working as an Employment Consultant placing people with a disability or injured clients.
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline (desirable).
- Experience working in the occupational rehabilitation industry (desirable).
- The ability to work in a team environment and autonomously.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and report writing skills.
- Current Australian drivers’ licence.
- Good relationship building skills and experience.
- Demonstration to meet business outcomes/KPI’s.
To apply please click below or email your resume to [email protected]
Rehab Management is committed to the principles of Equal Employment OpportunityView Job Ad