At Rehab Management people are at the centre of our business.
Rehab Management is privately owned and established for over 20 years – and we’re passionate about staying that way as we head into an exciting and progressive future. We are an agile workforce with a strong focus on innovation & technology.
We’re committed to helping people improve their health and well-being. Following the development of a partnership with Emergency Services Tasmania – DPFEM we have developed an innovative and ground breaking program to be conducted across the Emergency Services Personnel of Tasmania. We need the brightest, most enthusiastic health professionals of Tasmania in order for us to achieve a first class health and well-being service. To achieve that, we need Talented and dedicated professionals like you.
- Delivery of health coaching services, education and support via face to face, phone, email and video conference
- Delivery of health clinics including BMI, Blood Pressure and Lung Function
- Monitoring of an online triage platform for both physical and psychological health
- Co-ordinate, promote and deliver on-site nutritional, physical and mental wellness activities
- Delivery of health and well being seminars
- Program reporting and administration
- Drive program participation and ensure health outcomes are achieved
About our Perks
- Excellent remuneration package – 20% consultant bonus on base + referral and talent bonuses, half yearly salary reviews
- Fully paid for monthly, quarterly and annual events (inc. team building exercises, Melbourne Cup Day, Christmas parties & loads more!)
- Hands-on training approach from our industry leaders
- Investment in your personal career development with a comprehensive succession plan
- Latest technology (Phone and laptop) and web-connectivity / cloud platform for work flexibility
- Annual external professional development allowance/ monthly internal training
- Recreation leave
- Tailored learning and development frameworks for all levels
- Diverse, customer-led and energetic/fast-paced environment
- Flexible working arrangements and a focus on work/life balance
- Access to an external employee assistance program
- Paid volunteer leave and ADF reservist leave
- Annual flu shots
- Access to Novated leases
- To be successful, you will need to be highly motivated, work in a collaborative style, be target orientated, ability to manage several tasks at once, love a challenge and enjoy working in a dynamic, fun, fast paced environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Social Work, or Rehab Counselling
- Registration with AHPRA, ASORC, AASW or RCAA
- Build and maintain long-lasting partnerships with clients
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- A passion for health and well-being, injury prevention and assisting people recover or return to work
- The ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- A current Australian driver’s licence
- If you are the right person for this role, please hit the apply button. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Previous experience working with Emergency Services personnel and an understanding or knowledge of Police, Fire and Ambulance services is desirable.
For more information please call Tami on 0447 608 789Apply Now