At Rehab Management people are at the center of our business. Due to the expansion of our sister companies AimBig Employment and LiveBig the People, Culture & Talent Team is expanding.
About the role
Reporting into the Head of People, Culture & Talent, you will be responsible for all HR operation HR matters. This includes supporting Managers, Team Leaders and employees to deliver high performance outcomes. Support would include coaching, counselling, recruitment, staff issues & investigations, problem solving and advice on the management of HR issues. There will be the opportunity to get involved in some really great projects such as embedding values into the organisation, designing employee recognition & training programs and developing a true business partner model.
This role requires someone who loves working in a fast-paced environment, has strong attention to detail and can provide exceptional customer service to internal stakeholders.
- Support the development, maintenance and implementation of employment-related policies, guidelines and processes;
- Provide advice and support to employees and managers on employee relations matters;
- Provide coaching and advice to managers on potential industrial relations issues e.g harassment, discipline issues, grievances and staff conflict.
- Coach and support managers in implementing Performance & Develop plans, discussing careers and implementing training plans.
- Discuss high potential employees with managers and assist in the development of retention strategies.
- Recommend changes to HR policies and procedures to ensure ER compliance.
- Undertake the full recruitment cycle
Success in this role looks like:
We are looking for someone who will become a trusted partner to our leaders and staff, and build strong personal credibility. You will also need to be able to juggle multiple priorities and expectations as no two days are ever the same.
- A minimum of 3-5 years proven generalist HR experience
- Degree-qualified with strategic business partnering background
- Resilient interpersonal skills
- A passion for HR analysis and reporting
- Previous proven experience in complex multi-site business would be highly regarded
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the business
- Proven experience and expertise in understanding business requirements and providing HR partnering solutions, coaching, advice and support.
- Demonstrated understanding of HR methodologies and legislation.
- Internal recruitment experience
- Sound judgement, pragmatic solutions, adaptability, reflective and committed to learning and providing opportunities for innovative approaches to tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Strong proficiency with basic productivity tools and software (e.g. MS word, Excel)
About our Perks
- Paid monthly, quarterly and annual events (inc. team building exercises, Melbourne Cup Day, Christmas parties & loads more!)
- Latest technology (Phone and laptop) and web-connectivity / cloud platform for work flexibility
- Annual external professional development allowance/ monthly internal training
- 5 annual ‘’You days’’
- Diverse, customer-led and energetic/fast-paced environment
- Flexible working arrangements and a focus on work/life balance
- Access to an external employee assistance program
- Paid volunteer leave and ADF reservist leave
- Annual flu shots
If you are the right person for this role, please hit the apply button. We look forward to hearing from you! For more information please contact Nicole on 0447348147
Rehab Management is committed to the principles of Equal Employment OpportunityApply Now