Perks and Culture
- Investment in your career development with a defined succession plan
- Comprehensive induction and on-boarding, completely tailored to you
- Fully funded events inc. team building exercises and celebratory occasions
- Phone, laptop, and web-connectivity / cloud platform for work flexibility
- Tailored flexible working arrangements and a focus on work/life balance
- Annual external professional development allowance and monthly internal training available
- Innovative leave benefits – Recreation leave, volunteer leave, and ADF reservist leave
At Rehab Management people are at the centre of our business.
Rehab Management is privately owned and established for over 20 years – and we’re passionate about staying that way as we head into an exciting and progressive future. We are an agile workforce with a strong focus on innovation & technology.
We’re committed to helping people return to work and gain independence but, to achieve that, we need Talented and dedicated professionals like you.
Reporting to the NSW Local Managers and working collaboratively with the Head of Client Relations, the Life Insurance Specialist is responsible for a combination of customer relationship management, quality management, coaching and mentoring consultants, and company-wide strategic business planning and forecasting activities. The Life Insurance Specialist will also be responsible for delivery best practise Life Insurance service delivery.
Managing an established Life Insurance customer portfolio, you will bring a broad network and outlook with the expertise to see opportunities, gain access, evaluate value and acquire new accounts.
The Life Insurance Specialist will support our team to ensure service delivery meets KPIs including (but not limited to): customer SLA’s, customer relationship outcomes, quality assurance, compliance with internal policies and procedures and service delivery outcomes.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience and exposure to the Life Insurance portfolio
- Recognised tertiary qualifications in Allied Health (Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Rehabilitation Counselling or Psychology)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the field of Occupational Rehabilitation/Injury Management
- Project management skills
- Strategic and National experience and mindset (cross border referrals and tenders)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in client relations, operational, account and project management
- Excellent management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated experience in account management and growth, acquiring new and managing existing business
- Strategic planning and execution
- Exceptional influencing, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of tendering for business & contract implementation
To apply please click below or email your resume to [email protected]
For more information please call Randall on 0438 781 879
Rehab Management is committed to the principles of Equal Employment OpportunityApply Now