At Rehab Management people are at the center of our business.
Rehab Management is privately owned and established for over 21 years – and we’re passionate about staying that way as we head into an exciting and progressive future. We are an agile workforce with a strong focus on innovation & technology.
We’re committed to helping people return to work and gain independence but, to achieve that, we need talented and dedicated professionals like you.
Reporting to the CFO your role will include but is not limited to:
- Preparing annual budgets
- Building and updating complex models
- Delivering quality reports
- Overseeing the delivery of payroll
- Project planning and execution
- Partnering with senior stakeholders to improve financial results
- Ensuring compliance and QA standards are met
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Strong financial management and business acumen experience
About our perks
- Fully funded events inc. team building exercises and celebratory events
- Phone, laptop, and a cloud platform for work flexibility
- Tailored flexible working arrangements and a focus on work/life balance
- Professional development allowance + access to our National Training Calendar
- Additional 5 days recreation leave per year
For a confidential discussion or further information please contact Randall on 0438 781 879 or click “apply” below
Rehab Management is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.