A little about us
At Rehab Management, people are at the centre of our business. We help them achieve their best outcomes through innovation, dedication and best practice. We are looking for new talent to support our vision to be the number one and nation-wide market leader in occupational rehabilitation and provider of choice to our customers and people. With a focus on people, team work and quality outcomes, we continue to grow and succeed in helping people to live their best lives.
A lot about you
As a rehabilitation consultant you will be passionate about helping injured or ill people recover or return to work. This is an exciting role for someone looking for a career as an Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist.
Like our top performers, you will be a passionate and energetic professional, with strong communication skills. You will be confident in your abilities, have a personable approach and use initiative to problem-solve, achieve quality outcomes for our clients and build strong stakeholder relationships.
Working with clients who have sustained a psychological or physical injury across our specialist CTP portfolio, you will be responsible for assessing their needs, overcoming barriers and developing and implementing strategies to enable a sustainable return to work, independence or regular life activities as part of their rehabilitation.
Essential skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology or Physiotherapy
- Full or provisional registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency) or ESSA (Exercise and Sports Science Australia)
- Experience working in the NSW CTP framework
- A passion for health and wellbeing, injury prevention and assisting people recover or return to work
- The ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and report writing skills
- Strong stakeholder relationship building experience and skills
- A current Australian driver’s licence
What we offer
Rehab Management is a diverse, supportive and energetic place to work. We offer an opportunity to work autonomously with the support of our highly experienced, multidisciplinary team of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Nurses, Psychologists, Rehabilitation Counsellors and Employment Consultants. We also offer:
- A dynamic career path and internal promotion and secondment opportunities
- A comprehensive induction program and workplace mentoring to ensure you ‘hit the ground running’ and have ongoing support for personal and professional growth
- Excellent salary package + bonus incentives
- Lucrative professional development allowance and tailored programs
- Manageable caseloads and KPIs
- Latest technology and web-connectivity / cloud platform for work flexibility
- Community service leave and flexible work arrangements
To apply please click below. For a confidential discussion or further information please contact Randall on 0438 781 879.
Rehab Management is committed to the principles of Equal Employment OpportunityApply Now