At Rehab Management, people are at the centre of our business. We help them achieve their best outcomes through innovation, dedication and best practice. We are looking for an independent contractor to support our vision to be the number one and nation-wide market leader in occupational rehabilitation and provider of choice to our customers and people. With a focus on people, team work and quality outcomes, we continue to grow and succeed in helping people to live their best lives.
Due to recent business growth, we are looking for an independent contractor to work with clients who have sustained a psychological or physical injury across a diverse portfolio. You will be responsible for assessing their needs, overcoming barriers and developing and implementing strategies to enable a sustainable return to work, independence or regular life activities as part of their rehabilitation.
What you bring
As a rehabilitation contractor you will be passionate about helping injured or ill people recover or return to work. This is an exciting role for someone looking for flexibility and autonomy in an innovative work environment.
You will be a passionate and energetic professional, with strong communication skills. You will be confident in your abilities, have a personable approach and use initiative to problem-solve, achieve quality outcomes for our clients and provide services and expertise across:
- A range of evidence based early intervention and occupational rehabilitation services
- Case management under Workers’ Compensation, Comcare, Life and motor vehicle accident legislative frameworks.
Essential skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology or Physiotherapy
- Full registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency) or ESSA (Exercise and Sports Science Australia)
- Experience in occupational rehabilitation
- A passion for health and wellbeing, injury prevention and assisting people recover or return to work
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and report writing skills
- Strong stakeholder relationship building experience and skills
- A current Australian driver’s licence and your own transport
- ABN and relevant insurances (professional indemnity and public liability)
What we offer
Rehab Management is a diverse, supportive and energetic place to work. We offer an opportunity to work autonomously as a contractor with the support of our highly experienced, multidisciplinary team of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Nurses, Psychologists, Rehabilitation Counsellors and Employment Consultants.
To apply please click below. For a confidential discussion or further information please contact Randall on 0438 781 879.
Rehab Management is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity