At Rehab Management people are at the centre of our business.
Rehab Management is privately owned and established for over 20 years – and we’re passionate about staying that way as we head into an exciting and progressive future. We are an agile workforce with a strong focus on innovation & technology.
We’re committed to helping people return to work and gain independence but, to achieve that, we need Talented and dedicated professionals like you.
About our Perks
- Excellent remuneration package – 20% consultant bonus on base + referral and talent bonuses, half yearly salary reviews
- Fully paid for monthly, quarterly and annual events (inc. team building exercises, Melbourne Cup Day, Christmas parties & loads more!)
- Hands-on training approach from our industry leaders
- Investment in your personal career development with a comprehensive succession plan
- Latest technology (Phone and laptop) and web-connectivity / cloud platform for work flexibility
- Annual external professional development allowance/ monthly internal training
- Recreation leave (4 days per year)
- Tailored learning and development frameworks for all levels
- diverse, customer-led and energetic/fast-paced environment
- flexible working arrangements and a focus on work/life balance
- access to an external employee assistance program
- paid volunteer leave and ADF reservist leave
To be successful, you will need to be highly motivated, work in a collaborative style, be target orientated, ability to manage several tasks at once, love a challenge and enjoy working in a dynamic, fun, fast paced environment.
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with relevant professional body or ability to obtain before employment (e.g. AHPRA)
- Build and maintain long-lasting partnerships with clients
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- A lateral thinker with great planning skills and a willingness to learn
- A passion for health and wellbeing, injury prevention and assisting people recover or return to work
- The ability to work in a team environment or autonomously
- A current Australian driver’s licence
If want to kick start your career into occupational rehabilitation through a mentorship and RM graduate academy program, please hit the apply button. We look forward to hearing from you!
Rehab Management is committed to the principles of Equal Employment OpportunityView Job Ad