A little about us:
At Rehab Management, we are passionate about the health and wellbeing of people – whether it is our staff, customers or clients. Our mission is to be the number one and nation-wide market leader in occupational rehabilitation and provider of choice to our customers and people. So if you want to play a key role in joining one of Australia’s leading occupational rehabilitation provider, this job could be for you.
Due to business growth we are seeking a Registered Psychologist to work with us as an Independent Contractor. This role offers flexibility and autonomy in an innovative work environment.
Some of the relevant disciplines that you would be required to provide services and expertise will include:
- A range of evidence based early intervention and occupational rehabilitation services
- Providing case management under Worker’s Compensation, Comcare and CTP Legislation.
Importantly, you will be able to think strategically and creatively to assist clients to overcome barriers to maintain their employment or return to work and/or normal life activities following illness or injury.
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology
- Full AHPRA membership
- Excellent communication, negotiation and report writing skills
- A current Australian driver’s licence and your own transport
- Good relationship building experience and skills
- ABN & Professional & Public Indemnity Insurance
Go on then, click apply, we would love to see your application pop up!
For a further information about this role please contact Randall on 0438 781 879
Rehab Management is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity