At Rehab Management people are at the centre of our business.
Rehab Management is privately owned and established for over 20 years – and we’re passionate about staying that way as we head into an exciting and progressive future. We are an agile workforce with a strong focus on innovation & technology.
We’re committed to helping people return to work and gain independence but, to achieve that, we need Talented and dedicated professionals like you.
About our perks
- Excellent remuneration package – 20% consultant bonus on base + referral and talent bonuses, half yearly salary reviews
- Comprehensive induction and on-boarding, completely tailored to you
- Fully funded events inc. team building exercises and celebratory events
- Investment in your career development with a defined succession plan
- Phone, laptop, and web-connectivity / cloud platform for work flexibility
- Tailored flexible working arrangements and a focus on work/life balance
- Annual external professional development allowance and monthly internal training available
- Innovative leave benefits – Recreation leave, volunteer leave, and ADF reservist leave
About the role
Working with clients who have sustained physical or psychological injuries across a diverse portfolio, you will be responsible for assessing their needs, overcoming barriers and developing / implementing strategies to enable a sustainable return to work, independence, quality of life or regular life activities as part of their rehabilitation.
To be successful, you will need to be highly motivated, work in a collaborative style, be target orientated, ability to manage several tasks at once, love a challenge and enjoy working in a dynamic, fun, fast paced environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Psychology, or Rehab Counselling
- Registration with AHPRA, ASORC, or ESSA
- Successfully builds and maintains long-lasting partnerships with clients
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- A passion for health and well-being, injury prevention, and assisting people recover or return to work
- The ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- A current Australian driver’s licence
If you are the right person for this role, hit the apply button. We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information please call Tami on 0447 608 789
Rehab Management is committed to the principles of Equal Employment OpportunityApply Now