At Rehab Management people are at the centre of our business.
Rehab Management is privately owned and established for over 20 years and we’re passionate about staying that way as we head into an exciting and progressive future. We are an agile workforce with a strong focus on innovation & technology.
We’re committed to helping people return to work and gain independence but, to achieve that, we are looking for Graduates with whom can bring energy, tenacity, resilience and dedication.
About our Perks
- Excellent remuneration package – 20% with great incentives
- Fully paid for monthly, quarterly and annual events (inc. team building exercises, Melbourne Cup Day, Christmas parties & loads more!)
- Hands-on training approach from our industry leaders
- Investment in your personal career development
- Tools of the trade – phone & laptop
- Annual external professional development allowance/ monthly internal training
- Recreation leave
- Tailored learning and development frameworks for all levels
- diverse, customer-led and energetic/fast-paced environment
- flexible working arrangements and a focus on work/life balance
- access to an external employee assistance program
- fresh fruit delivered weekly and free annual flu shots
- paid volunteer leave and ADF reservist leave
To be successful, you will need to be highly motivated, work in a collaborative style, be target orientated, ability to manage several tasks at once, love a challenge and enjoy working in a dynamic, fun, fast paced environment.
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation Counselling Psychology, or Exercise Physiology
- Registration with relevant professional body or ability to obtain before employment (e.g. AHPRA)
- Build and maintain long-lasting partnerships with clients
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- A lateral thinker with great planning skills and a willingness to learn
- A passion for health and wellbeing, injury prevention and assisting people recover or return to work
- The ability to work in a team environment or autonomously
- A current Australian driver’s licence
If you want to kick start your career into occupational rehabilitation through a mentorship and RM graduate academy program, please hit the apply button. We look forward to hearing from you!
Rehab Management is committed to the principles of Equal Employment OpportunityApply Now