Perks and Culture
- Located in Maitland with free onsite parking – only 5 metres from our door!
- Close to Caltex service station, Woolworths, and Childcare facilities
- Competitive base + bonus structure
- Investment in your career development with a defined succession plan
- Comprehensive induction and on-boarding, completely tailored to you
- Fully funded events inc. team building exercises and celebratory occasions
- Phone, laptop, and web-connectivity / cloud platform for work flexibility
- Tailored flexible working arrangements and a focus on work/life balance
- Annual external professional development allowance and monthly internal training available
- Innovative leave benefits – Recreation leave, volunteer leave, and ADF reservist leave
At Rehab Management people are at the centre of our business.
Rehab Management is privately owned and established for over 20 years – and we’re passionate about staying that way as we head into an exciting and progressive future. We are an agile workforce with a strong focus on innovation & technology.
We’re committed to helping people return to work and gain independence but, to achieve that, we need talented and dedicated professionals like you.
To be successful, you will need to be highly motivated, work in a collaborative style, be target orientated, ability to manage several tasks at once, love a challenge and enjoy working in a dynamic, fun, fast paced environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in Rehab Counselling or Psychology
- Registration with AHPRA, ASORC, or RCAA
- Build and maintain long-lasting partnerships with clients
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- A passion for health and well-being, injury prevention and assisting people recover or return to work
- The ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- A current Australian driver’s licence
If you feel are the right person for this role, hit the apply button. We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information please call Randall on 0438 781 879
Rehab Management is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity