At Rehab Management people are at the centre of our business.
Rehab Management is privately owned and established for over 20 years – and we’re passionate about staying that way as we head into an exciting and progressive future. We are an agile workforce with a strong focus on innovation & technology.
We’re committed to helping people gain functional independence but, to achieve that, we need talented and dedicated professionals like you.
About our Perks
- Excellent remuneration package – 20% consultant bonus on base + referral and talent bonuses, half yearly salary reviews
- Hands-on training approach from our industry leaders
- Investment in your personal career development with a comprehensive mentoring & succession plan
- Latest technology (Phone and laptop) and web-connectivity / cloud platform for work flexibility
- Annual external professional development allowance/ monthly internal training
- Employer paid ‘’Your Days’’ (4 days per year on top of your annual leave allowance)
- Tailored learning and development frameworks for all levels
- diverse, customer-led and energetic/fast-paced environment
- flexible working arrangements and a focus on work/life balance
- access to an external employee assistance program
- paid volunteer leave and ADF reservist leave
We are looking for Speech Pathologists to join our team in a part-time or full-time capacity. We want to see you focus on delivering life-changing services and we’re here to support you in achieving that
You will be responsible for
- Assessing needs, overcoming barriers and developing and implementing strategies for a variety of individuals primarily registered with the NDIS.
- Delivery of Speech Therapy services based on current evidence based practice
- Completing high quality assessments and intervention services
- Working with individuals in a person-centred approach to build capacity and achieve goals.
- Providing services across different environments including homes, schools, community programs and workplaces.
- Managing a busy caseload including maintaining documentation and communication to relevant stakeholders .
- Experience in facilitating and enabling meaningful outcomes for people with disability and their families
- Accreditation with SPA
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to engage people from all backgrounds
- Demonstrated commitment to person-centred approaches and best practice within NDIS or similar setting
- A current Australian driver’s licence and satisfactory police check to meet the requirements of the role
- Ability to, or current accredited to be able to work with children
Having experience with either the administration (where appropriate) and/or the oversight of the of assessment tools will be highly regarded
If you are the right person for this role, please hit the apply button. We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information and a confidential discussion please call Randall on 0438 781 879
Rehab Management is committed to the principles of Equal Employment OpportunityView Job Ad