At Rehab Management people are at the centre of our business.
Rehab Management is privately owned and established for over 20 years – and we’re passionate about staying that way as we head into an exciting and progressive future. We are an agile workforce with a strong focus on innovation & technology.
We’re committed to helping people gain functional independence but, to achieve that, we need talented and dedicated professionals like you.
We are looking for Speech Pathologists to join our team in a contracting capacity.
You will be responsible for
- Assessing needs, overcoming barriers and developing and implementing strategies for a variety of individuals primarily registered with the NDIS.
- Delivery of Speech Therapy services based on current evidence based practice
- Completing high quality assessments and intervention services
- Working with individuals in a person-centred approach to build capacity and achieve goals.
- Providing services across different environments including homes, schools, community programs and workplaces.
- Managing a busy caseload including maintaining documentation and communication to relevant stakeholders .
- Experience in facilitating and enabling meaningful outcomes for people with disability and their families
- Accreditation with SPA
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to engage people from all backgrounds
- Demonstrated commitment to person-centred approaches and best practice within NDIS or similar setting
- A current Australian driver’s licence and satisfactory police check to meet the requirements of the role
- Ability to, or current accredited to be able to work with children
- Having experience with either the administration (where appropriate) and/or the oversight of the assessment tools will be highly regarded.
We know 9 to 5 Monday to Friday isn’t for everyone, so we have a variety of flexible work options so you can focus on using your expertise to deliver life-changing services.
For more information and a confidential discussion please call Randall on 0438 781 879
Rehab Management is committed to the principles of Equal Employment OpportunityView Job Ad