About our Perks
- Competitive base + bonus structure
- Comprehensive induction and on-boarding, completely tailored to you
- Phone, laptop, and web-connectivity / cloud platform for work flexibility
- Fully funded events inc. team building exercises and celebratory occasions.
- Investment in your career development with a defined succession plan
- Tailored flexible working arrangements and a focus on work/life balance
- Annual external professional development allowance and monthly internal training available
- Additional leave entitlements
- Innovative leave benefits – Recreation leave, volunteer leave, and ADF reservist leave
At Rehab Management people are at the centre of our business.
Rehab Management is privately owned and established for over 20 years – and we’re passionate about staying that way as we head into an exciting and progressive future. We are an agile workforce with a strong focus on innovation & technology.
We’re committed to helping people return to work and gain independence but, to achieve that, we need Talented and dedicated professionals like you.
To be successful, you will need to be highly motivated, work in a collaborative style, be target orientated, ability to manage several tasks at once, love a challenge and enjoy working in a dynamic, fun, fast paced environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology or Physiotherapy
- Full or provisional registration with AHPRA or ESSA
- Build and maintain long-lasting partnerships with clients
- Ideally you would at least have 2 years of experience in occupational rehabilitation
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- A passion for health and wellbeing, injury prevention and assisting people recover or return to work
- The ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- A current Australian driver’s licence
Rehab Management is committed to the principles of Equal Employment OpportunityApply Now