At Rehab Management, we always put people first, and this is reflected in our commitment to hiring, recognising and rewarding individuals who support our values.
Our aim is to foster an energised workplace so we can deliver excellent outcomes for all our customers. We have over 48 locations across Australia, so wherever you are based, we will not be too far.
Are you looking at your next opportunity to join a dynamic, people focused organisation?
Who We Are
With over 220 staff and growing, we offer a range of learning opportunities to support the continuing professional development of our teams. By valuing and respecting the professionalism, contributions, and aspirations of each employee, we seek to promote and maintain a motivated, client-focused workplace culture, based on quality conversations about workplace practices, continual improvement and innovation.
We are always looking for like-minded, passionate people to join us. If you are looking for a new opportunity in an innovative and progressive company awarded AFR Boss Best places to work (1st in the Health care sector in April 2022), contact us today.
Types of Positions and Roles
At Rehab Management our fabulous team is made up of employment consultants and a range of Allied Health Professionals including:
- Occupational Therapists
- Rehabilitation Counsellors
- Exercise Physiologists
- Social Worker and Registered Nurse
With a strong footprint across all States and Territories we have opportunities nationally for Allied Health professionals including but not limited to Graduate, Consultant, Team Leader, Account Manager, Area Manager & State Manager positions.
At Rehab Management our employees support people through their whole rehabilitation journey. Utilising our clinical expertise we are rehab experts that act as the injured party’s advocate and educator, guiding them smoothly through what can be a tough process.
Our positions Rehab Consultant positions are diverse and include but are not limited to:
- Advocating for people who feel disempowered to advocate for their own recovery and health
- Conducting assessments to help guide people toward their new career;
- Working with treatment providers to ensure the best recovery outcomes for your clients;
- Develop graduated return plans by liaising doctors regarding appropriate timeframes and goals.
- Case managing complex issues and liaising with treating health professionals
We deliver exceptional customer service for all those we deal with.
Putting people first. People are the core of everything we do.
Our solutions measure and deliver proven outcomes.
We challenge and disrupt to drive purpose-driven innovation.
Dynamic and agile
Forward-thinking keeps us ahead of the pack; we build fast, learn fast, adapt fast.
Our Employee Benefits
- Flexibility provided in working arrangements, times and locations
- ADF reservist leave
- YouDays – Four additional leave days per year to focus on health and wellbeing, family, friends or just ‘you’
- 1 day to give back’ – a volunteer day to support a local charity or organisation of your choice
- Paid parental leave
- Ability to move locations
- Paws leave
We offer structured career progression and succession planning with formal training along the way to help you achieve your goals.
Remuneration & Benefits
All of our employees are offered:
- Attractive salary packaging
- Novated leases
- Salary sacrifice
- A bonus structure for all Consultants and above
- Access to your pay as you earn it (Humanforce Thrive)
- Recruitment referral bonuses supporting our objective of hiring the best
Rewards & Recognition
Some of our rewards and recognition schemes include:
- Employee recognition
- Annual and quarterly value recognition rewards
- Peer to peer recognition through our Health and Wellbeing platform Gracias
- Work anniversary awards
Health & Wellbeing
The health and wellbeing of our staff is of utmost importance and we are delighted to offer a comprehensive rewards and benefits program called Gracias.
- Employee discounts including access to discounts on shopping, petrol and groceries
- Employee wellbeing – courses ranging from mindset coaching, healthy recipes, to exercise videos
- Personal Financial support – free seminars and information on topics ranging from your superannuation, your credit health to buying your first home
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Learning & Development
We also encourage learning and development, so you feel you are making progress in your career. Our program includes:
- A detailed induction period
- An annual PD allowance
- Quarterly two-way reviews
- Supporting new graduates through the RM Academy
From senior management down, we maintain a motivated, client-focused workplace culture, based on quality, achievement, continuous improvement, and innovation.
At Rehab Management you will also find:
- A respectful workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. The Arriba Group was awarded in April 2022 AFR BOSS Best Places to Work Awards – #1 Healthcare Category
- National footprint with a local focus and community connections
- High-performing teams with a laser focus on customer experience
- A concern for corporate social responsibility
- Ability to balance work and life with sustainable case loads
- Regular celebrations of milestones, initiatives and events
Most importantly we have fun along the way!