Outstanding NPS Scores
As a leading provider of workplace rehabilitation, health and wellbeing solution, our multidisciplinary team are devoted to deliver exceptional services to our clients.
As part of this, we ensure open communication with our stakeholders to give feedback on their experience through our service and interactions. To measure their satisfaction, we send out a variety of surveys during and after interacting with our rehabilitation consultants to gain unique insights on their journeys and how Rehab Management has helped.
This survey provides us with a Net Promoter Score for our rehabilitation consultants.
Respondents give a rating between 0 (not at all likely) and 10 (extremely likely) and, depending on their response, Stakeholders fall into one of 3 categories to establish an NPS score:
- Promoters respond with a score of 9 or 10 and are typically loyal and enthusiastic customers.
- Passives respond with a score of 7 or 8. They are satisfied with your service but not happy enough to be considered promoters.
- Detractors respond with a score of 0 to 6. These are unhappy customers who are unlikely to buy from you again and may even discourage others from buying from you.
Final scores can sit on a scale from -100 (Unsatisfactory) to + 100 (Outstanding). Any NPS score above 0 is “good”, with scores above 50 is excellent, and above 80 is world class.
These surveys offer a fantastic insight into the work that we do, showcasing the outstanding impact we make on the lives of individuals that come to us for assistance. In addition, the scores allow us to develop our service offerings to better align with the needs and goals of clients.
We would like to highlight some of our outstanding staff for perfect NPS Scores of 100:
- Ashley Kosanovic – Townsville
- Madelaine DeFazio – Gold Coast
- Marissa Roswell – Parramatta
- Stephanie Harrison – Townsville
- Kieng Morgan – Broadmeadow
- Julie Dortmans – Geelong
- Madeline Lloyd – Albury
- Simone Wood – Lavington
- Erin Rowlatt – Newcastle
Rehab Management is a people business, with our dedicated team putting our stakeholders at the center of what we do, to offer the best possible services, evidenced through the terrific scores of our rehabilitation consultants.