At Rehab Management, we always strive to improve how we engage with our clients and deliver a high-quality customer experience. We understand the importance of ensuring that every need is met, and transparency is maintained throughout the rehabilitation process.
We also love feedback as it helps us learn about what we do well so we can continue doing it and help us adjust how we operate our services to provide a better service to our customers. We gain feedback and insights around our customers through our Net Promoter Scores (NPS). NPS is a customer satisfaction benchmark that measures how likely our customers are to recommend or promote our brand. It is based on a consistent set of metrics that measure the customer experience.
This feedback provides us with a snapshot of how we are performing and addresses areas for improvement swiftly. As a result of this, we are never far off from continuing to improve our service delivery
Recently, we sent out an NPS survey to our customers to gain an understanding of their experiences with Rehab Management and we would love to share the results.
- ACT – NPS 71.7, last 6 months
- QLD – NPS 59.4, current financial year
- TAS – 61.3, last 6 months
Some of the positive responses we received from customers were:
- “Everyone I have had work on my case has been knowledgeable and kind. They have tried to find the answers and made sure the process was not slowed by being thorough and ahead of the ball. Thank you for your amazing services” – Client QLD
- ‘Staff are very proactive and always very quick to answer questions or be of service” – Employer QLD
- “Fast service and easy to communicate with your friendly staff” – Employer ACT
- “Thank you for doing such a great job on our claims. You are always reliable and on time and the feedback is really good from our entire team” – Insurer ACT
- “The service we have received from the consultant has been excellent. Responsive communication and good planning about the next steps” – Employer TAS
- Great service from all staff, open and timely communication. Always available to help when needed, great team to work with.” – Insurer TAS
Our Group State Manager for Rehab Management (QLD | ACT | TAS), Brennan Smith, had this to say about the recent positive results: “I could not be more proud and honoured to lead a team that is so focussed on delivering a high-quality customer experience. Over the last few years, we have continued to see growth as an organisation, and the high standard of service delivery and focus on the entire customer journey has continued to excel. As an organisation we understand the importance of all our stakeholders and ensure that every need is met and expectations throughout the rehabilitation process are clear. The return to work journey is about achieving a mutually agreed goal and ensuring transparency throughout the process. This principle is ingrained within our team at Rehab Management at our gold standard NPS results show exactly this.”
Our staff welcome feedback, as it helps us to service our clients better. Their responses below highlight how essential NPS results are and how we use this feedback to adjust how we operate to provide a better service to our clients.
- “NPS scores are a great tool to continually reflect and utilise the feedback to improve our service delivery for all stakeholders involved in the rehabilitation process.” – Mackala Gambling (North QLD, Rehabilitation Consultant
- “NPS scores help me keep track of how I can improve as a consultant, and also what I am doing right. By receiving this feedback, I can apply both the strategies I am good at on to other files, and also focus on aspects that need improving. – Petra Wilkinson (South QLD), General Psychologist
- “I love the NPS feedback as it confirms that I am providing the best possible service to all of our clients. The NPS also allows for the client’s raw opinion of services being provided, where I can make any changes to the service delivery plan to suit the client’s needs.” – Maddy DeFazio (Gold Coast), Senior Rehabilitation Consultant (Occupational Therapist)
- “The NPS scores help me tailor my services to the needs of my clients and achieve optimum health and employment outcomes.” – Jeremy Stephens (ACT), Senior Rehabilitation Consultant (Exercise Physiologist)
- “I love hearing honest feedback from our clients and customers about their experience with RM. I believe quality, genuine care, and empathy in my work is pivotal to achieving outcomes and ensuring people have the best customer experience possible. Empathy, care, and professionalism is at the core of everything I do.” – Dominique Higgins (TAS), Health and Wellbeing Specialist (Rehabilitation Counsellor)