Recently Graduated? The RM Academy gives you the edge to succeed.
Gaining work experience or getting your first job can be hard as a graduate. How do you get your foot in the door? How do you gain practical experience in corporate and workplace rehabilitation to help start your career? The RM Academy can help provide you with the skills and experience to succeed in your career as an allied health professional.
What is the RM Academy?
The 2020 RM Academy provides a unique opportunity to be a part of creating future success for Rehab Management as a nationally accredited workplace rehabilitation provider, committed to going further in all aspects of its business whilst helping to build a better world.
As we continue to go further in what is a very dynamic and competitive industry, we need to continue to inject talent and innovation into every area of our business.
What disciplines are included?
Our graduate positions include the following disciplines:
- Occupational Therapy
- Rehab Counselling
- Exercise Physiology
When does it start?
Graduate employees start with us on 13 January 2020 for a period of six months. During the week commencing 13 January 2020, all graduates attend orientation week at our head office in Sydney or our flagship office in Melbourne.
What practical components does it involve?
The Academy program is designed to build a graduates’ capability in preparation for an exciting career as allied health professionals with Rehab Management while providing real and rewarding experiences. We provide the right kinds of tools and training to ensure all our graduates can achieve career success through mentoring, peer support and e-learning.
The RM Academy has the following components:
- A real job with real responsibilities from day one
- Targeted classroom learning activities
- Job Shadowing
- Exposure and opportunities to network with senior leaders.
- Corporate responsibility and community engagement activities
- Each new employee is paired up with a mentor to help with a smooth transition into RM life. The mentorship will run for a duration of six months
- Orientation program
- Getting Started Workshop – induction workshops that providing you with essential background information on the industry, how creative businesses operate and tips for a successful graduate term
- Graduate support team with one member who will assist you throughout the year (and beyond)
- Monthly meeting organised by the graduates for the graduates
- Meetings with executive staff who candidly share their experience and expertise
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- RM Academy Diary -graduates will share their experience of the Academy
If you’re a passionate and talented individual living in NSW, VIC, NT, TAS or ACT, apply now.
For 20 years Rehab Management has helped people like you around Australia to gain and maintain meaningful employment
We’ve seen an unprecedented rise in the number of people working from home due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Employers are now presented with the challenge of making sure their employees are not only technologically equipped to work from home but that their workstations are correctly set up to reduce potential musculoskeletal injuries. To support our clients […]
While COVID-19 is causing widespread disruption to daily life across the globe, and limited human movement remains vital to keeping us safe from the virus, we also need to be mindful of our mental, physical and occupational health during this time. “Since mid-January when the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) started to emerge, we’ve seen a […]
Following the Federal Government’s move to a national lockdown in late March, we’re now facing pandemic-related isolation, physical distancing and workplace closures in some form for the foreseeable future. In the fight to protect ourselves against the risks of COVID-19, we’re all experiencing deconditioning on some level, whether that’s from more time spent sitting and […]