At Rehab Management, one of our core values is being people passionate, and this is reflected in our commitment to hiring, recognising and rewarding individuals who support our values. We aim to foster an energised workplace so we can deliver excellent outcomes for all of our customers.
We offer a number of benefits to our employees that are focused around supporting every staff member holistically – we understand that people are not only looking for a rewarding career but a fulfilling life.
- We provide flexibility in terms of working arrangements, times and locations.
- Employees have access to four ‘you days’ per year to focus on health and wellbeing, family, friends or for yourself.
- Volunteering leave to support a local charity or organisation of your choice.
- ADF reservist leave.
Remuneration and benefits
- All of our employees are offered attractive salary packaging, novated leases, salary sacrifice, a bonus structure for all positions and access to pay as you earn it (through Earnd)
- We have a Talent Scout Program offering our staff recruitment referral bonuses and supporting our objective of hiring the best.
Rewards and recognition
- Our rewards and recognition schemes include annual and quarterly value recognition rewards, peer to peer recognition and work anniversary awards.
Health and wellbeing
- We offer courses ranging from mindset coaching, healthy recipes, to exercise videos and free Weekly Fitness sessions at work including yoga and general exercise classes
- Personal Financial support – free seminars and information on topics ranging from your superannuation, your credit health to buying your first home
- Employee Assistance programs (EAP)
Learning & Development
- We also encourage learning and development, so you feel you are making progress in your career.
- Our program includes a detailed induction period, an annual PD allowance, quarterly two-way reviews, a dedicated learning and development manager to support holistic learning and supporting new graduated through the RM Academy.
- We offer structured career progression and succession planning with formal training along the way to help you achieve your individual career goals.
- Coaching/mentoring programs, external training, technical training and career development
- Internal vacancy alerts and opportunities for secondment and relocation
“The best company I’ve worked for! A focus on professionalism, teamwork, innovation, quality and fantastic customer service. The management are supportive and there is real sense of ‘people culture’.”
Occupational Therapist – Maitland
If you are looking at your next opportunity to join a dynamic, people focused organisation and team, talk to us today or take a look at our current vacancies.