Motor Vehicle Rehabilitation
Rehab Management has over 12 years’ experience working with people injured in motor vehicle accidents. Our team of experts is committed to ensuring the very best outcome for injured individuals.
Our objective is to support every individual we work with to regain independence and return to their pre-accident quality of life as quickly and safely as possible.
Our staff are situated across 48 locations throughout metro and regional Australia and have an in-depth knowledge of each State-based Compulsory Third Party (CTP) schemes across ACT, NSW, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Western Australia and the Transport Accident Commission (TAC) in Victoria.
To find out how we can assist you, simply click on your state or territory below.
- Australian Capital Territory (Compulsory third party - CTP)
- New South Wales (Compulsory third party - CTP)
- Northern Territory (Compulsory third party - CTP)
- Queensland (Compulsory third party - CTP)
- South Australia (Compulsory third party - CTP)
- Tasmania (Compulsory third party - CTP)
- Victoria (Transport Accident Commission - TAC)
- Western Australia (Compulsory third party - CTP)
Are you an individual that has been referred to us?
Our approach is always to work with you and understand your individual needs.
Our Services and Assessments
Our program typically adheres to two basic steps:
- 1. An initial rehabilitation assessment
- 2. Design and implement a tailored rehabilitation program to regain independence which also could include a return to work services (RTW) plan
The types of services and assessments we offer include:
- Providing Activities of Daily Living (ADL) assessments and supports to ensure that the individual is able to maintain their wellbeing and independence at home
- Helping the individual return to work early which will enhance the chances of a full recovery both physically and psychologically
- Creating goal-oriented long-term and short-term recovery plans that may include medical assistance and rehabilitation activities
- Managing medical information including gathering and distributing documents so that all parties including treatment providers, insurers and legal representation can work in collaboration for the best outcome
- We also offer individual services and comprehensive programs to assist the individual in finding new employment after a motor vehicle accident including:
- Vocational Assessment and Transferable Skills Analysis
- Psychological Initial Needs Assessment
- Rehabilitation and Vocational Counselling
- Job Seeking Services (these can be tailored for disability)
Rehab Management Difference
We aim to provide exceptional services for all we work with, including insurance agencies and individuals.
Our Innovative Programs
We have a number of innovative award-winning services and programs that support insurers, schemes and individuals; designed to provide easy access, reduce recovery time frames, or identify potential mental health issues early. These include RMReach, MyDirection, StepUpToday, CheckInToday and our bespoke digital wellness platform PeopleCompass.
Rehab Management partners with a number of universities in the development of programs ensuring each one incorporates the latest evidence-based practices to ensure that best practice service delivery is maintained at all times.