Our graduate positions include the following disciplines:
Graduate employees will commence employment with us on the 13th January 2020. The RM Academy program runs for a minimum period of six months.
During the week commencing 13th January 2020, all graduates attend orientation week at our Head (Sydney) office or our flagship Melbourne (MP) office.
Our intensive six month graduate development program is designed to build a graduates’ capability in preparation for an exciting career with RM whilst providing real and rewarding experiences. Our program uses best practice blended learning techniques to maximise professional and personal development. We provide the right kinds of tools and training to ensure all our graduates can achieve career success through mentoring, peer support and e-learning.
The RM Academy has the following components:
- A real job with real responsibilities from day one.
- Targeted classroom learning activities.
- Job Shadowing.
- Exposure and opportunities to network with senior leaders.
- Corporate responsibility and community engagement activities.
- Each new employee is paired up with a mentor to help with a smooth transition into RM life. The mentorship will run for a duration of six months.
- Orientation program.
- Getting Started Workshop – induction workshops that providing you with essential background information on the industry, how creative businesses operate and tips for a successful graduate term.
- Graduate support team with one member who will assist you throughout the year (and beyond).
- Monthly meeting organised by the graduates for the graduates.
- Meetings with executive staff who candidly share their experience and expertise.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- RM Academy Diary -graduates will share their experience of the Academy.
We are looking for passionate and talented individuals in the following locations:
- Sunshine Coast