The RM Academy provides a unique opportunity to be a part of creating future success for a Nationally Accredited Workplace Rehabilitation Provider that is committed to going further in all aspects of its business, while helping to build a better world.
This intensive six-month graduate development program is designed to build your capabilities in preparation for an exciting career with Rehab Management, while providing real and rewarding experiences. The program is run once a year commencing in January.
Come and join the fun if you are looking for kick start to a successful career!
Our graduate positions include the following disciplines:
- Occupational Therapists
- Psychology / Rehab Counsellors
- Exercise Physiologists
- Social Workers
The program involves best-practice blended learning techniques to maximise professional and personal development. The RM Academy provides essential tools and training to ensure you achieve career success through mentoring, peer support and e-learning.
The RM Academy has the following components:
- A real job with real responsibilities from day one.
- Targeted classroom learning activities.
- Job shadowing.
- Exposure and opportunities to network with senior leaders Corporate Social Responsibility and community engagement activities.
- You are paired with a mentor to ensure a smooth transition into RM life. The mentorship will run for a duration of six months.
- Induction workshops providing you with essential background information on the industry, how creative businesses operate and tips for a successful graduate term.
- Graduate support team with one member who will assist you throughout the year and beyond.
- A monthly meeting organised by the graduates for the graduates.
- Meetings with executive staff who will share their experience and expertise.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Encouragement to complete the RM Academy Diary where you share your experiences.
How To Apply
Start your journey with RM Academy by completing the enquiry form today.