New South Wales - Motor Vehicle Rehabilitation
At Rehab Management, we are dedicated to helping people in New South Wales who have been injured in a motor vehicle accident and aim to deliver client-centred, personalised recovery plans to support the injured person to get back to their pre-injury lifestyle as efficiently as possible.
We are pleased to work with CTP insurance companies including Allianz, Suncorp and NRMA in the provision of rehabilitation services for injured individuals and support them in their return to work and everyday life.
With over 12 years of experience our local team of experts are based in our offices throughout NSW in both metro and regional locations and speak multiple languages to ensure the best outcome for people from varying backgrounds.
Are you an individual that has been referred to us?
Our approach is always to work with you and understand your individual needs.
Our Services in NSW
We put people at the centre of everything we do and it is our aim to work in collaboration with the insurer, employers, medical professionals and the injured person to help regain normality for them as quickly and safely as possible after an accident.
Each individual recovery plan involves tailored services provided by our experienced, qualified teams based in NSW.
We know a transport accident can be a frightening, emotional and stressful experience, but we can help ease some of the worry by offering the following:
- Offering Activities of Daily Living (ADL) assessments to ensure that the individual is able to maintain wellbeing and functional independence
- Helping an early return to work which will enhance the chances of a full recovery both physically and psychologically
- Creating goal-oriented long-term and short-term recovery plans
- Managing medical information including gathering and distributing documents
Finally, our teams can also offer immediate advice around common motor vehicle accident injuries including whiplash, PTSD, lower back pain and more.
- We focus on maintaining function and independence and reduce reliance on treatment and services
- Where applicable we remain engaged with employers
- We provide regular communication to ensure engagement and support in the rehabilitation process
- We involve family or friends in the process
“Very happy with the kind support, would highly recommend.”
Injured person (NSW)
“My rehab specialist is always available, assists whenever and wherever he can. He is friendly and prompt and very knowledgeable.”
Injured person (NSW)
“The person I was dealing with was knowledgeable and good at breaking down the CTP system.”
Rehab Management Difference
We aim to provide exceptional services for all we work with, including insurance agencies and individuals.
Our Innovative Programs
We have a number of innovative award-winning services and programs that support insurers, schemes and individuals; designed to provide easy access, reduce recovery time frames, or identify potential mental health issues early. These include RMReach, MyDirection, StepUpToday, CheckInToday and our bespoke digital wellness platform PeopleCompass.
Rehab Management partners with a number of universities in the development of programs ensuring each one incorporates the latest evidence-based practices to ensure that best practice service delivery is maintained at all times.